Winter of Europa


Breeze..,
Like the sound of cold wind from the North.
As I walk restlessly across the continent.
Another dark coat, another job,
Another limousine, another Mercedez,
Another Audi, another Beemer,
Another Chauffeur,
Another museums, another churches,
Another hotel room, another wretches.

Let them know that if the Cello & Piano,
Come again into my brain,
Or the heart of a singularity,
Then who would then that be the man at the door.
In the window.
Saying hello.
To the music of locking secrets.
To the man in the mirror, roar.

So I must run.
Like I always do.
Run.

Like when Nina Simone used to say,
Where?
Where you gonna run to Sinnerman?

When the movies will catch you,
The beauty of this world waits behind you,
The heaven of this Earth showed upon you,
Will you resist you?

The classics,
Or the beauty of the accordion?
When even on the train plays it the man of Lyon,

Au revoir? Or Bienvenue?

The leaves have left you,
Or is it the sadness that they try to hide?
Or the clock that is ticking?

How do I tell them,
This little story that I have,
Of how the world has changed,
So much, that the eyes have been blinded
That the only real thing left,
Is the trust we have.
To Him

So I must run,
and go,
To La Grande mosquée de Lyon
So that may this heart is tamed.
Like how it always does.

Breeze..,
of Winter
of Europa.