"Just Us"




Just as rainbows need rains to strip the inner sun
Just as summers need winters for springs to come
Just as everyday needs nights to paint the evening hues

Just like how I know I always need you

For we know time lasts forever and forever never dies
For we know the clouds dance beneath the velvet skies
Just like the birds will sing the songs of blues

Just like how I know I will always have you

And times when I rise, and I shine
And times when we laugh, and we dance
And I became you and you are I

You know I love you and so do I

Whilst the sun borrows the day from his sister stars
And whistling is the wind the music of life
And fields of green awaken and alive
With Earth bears witness and that of even Mars

When the green becomes the life dancers,
With wind leads guidance and sun bears guardian
And in the celebration of life

Are the sun;
The wind
The seas
The clouds
The stars
The moon
The earth
The birds
The all
The you
The me
The everything

For you are everything and everything is you
And forever is today and tomorrow is too

For time will stop for me and you;
and last we shall and shall we will;
forever and ever and for every ever;
till the doors of Heaven let us in together.